Saturday, September 27, 2014

Long Time No Blog...

OK, so for the past month plus we have not dropped off the face of the bloggable earth, though I greatly apologize that such seemed to be the case. Can I say it has been busy? Well, yes. It has. Each day is filled with various tasks and experiences and responsibilities that tend to push blogging to the end of the day. And then, once there at the end of the day, one is not necessarily ready to blog but instead...to go to bed. But really there is no excuse. Thanks for loving us and praying for us through this quiet time. I am so grateful for Tracy's periodic Facebook posts. For those of you who Facebook, I think they have been a quick and effective way to keep y'all connected to us. For those like my dad who don't, again, I greatly apologize. There has certainly been much to blog about as is evidenced by the plethora of pics we have and the line up of blog subjects just waiting to be written and published. So, with all that said...let's have at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment